Mari Nardolillo-Dias, EdD, NCC, FT, C-GC, C-CG-C, Death Doula, C-Psychological Autopsy
Mari Nardolillo-Dias holds a Master of Arts in Counseling and a Doctorate in Educational Leadership with a focus on emotional intelligence.
- Certified Death Doula
- Professor of Counseling and Psychology
- Consultant/Motivational Speaker
- Completion of Psychological Autopsy Training
- Trained in Havening
Experience with children, adolescents and adults in a variety of supportive, psycho-educational environments with both individuals and groups.
She is a Nationally Certified Counselor through the National Board of Counselor Certification, a certified grief counselor through the American Academy of Grief Counseling, a division of the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, and is a Fellow in Thanatology, Death, Dying and Bereavement, granted by the Association for Death Education and Counseling.
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Association for Specialists in Group Work
- Association for Child and Adolescent Counseling
- Association for Death Education and Counseling
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- American Association of Suicidology
- Lindsay Ann Burke Memorial Fund: Vice President, Board of Directors
- Rhode Island Hospital, Trauma Unit: Patient/Medical team liaison
- Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island: Bereavement and End of Life Support
- Court Appointed Special Advocate: Represented children in DCYF in Family Court
- Rhode Island Department of a Corrections, Men’s Maximum Security Facility: Facilitator of bibliotherapy program “Changing Lives through Literature”
- Fulbright Scholar: University of Zululand, South Africa
- RI Jefferson Award
- St. Mary Academy Bay View, Alumna of the Year
- Faculty Fellow Scholarship for Community Service Learning: RI Campus Compact
- RI Woman of the Year in Arts & Education, sponsored by the American Association of University Women
- North Kingstown Town Hero
- Doctoral Merit scholarship
Director and Producer
- Cathy’s Story: “Midnight Cry” A Story from Homeless to Advocacy
- “Rhode Island Voices on Violence Perspectives on Peace”- documentary on gang, domestic and dating violence .